गैरआवासीय नेपाली संघले नेपाल पर्यटन प्रबद्र्धन उपसमितिको पहलमा नेपाल पर्यटन प्रबर्द्धनका लागि एक भिडियो प्रतियोगिता आयोजना गर्न लागे को हुँदा , उक्त प्रतियोगित मा भाग लिन चाहने महानुभाब ले एकल वा समुहगत मा बढी मा ३ मिनेट सम्म को भिडियो बनाइ 2018 जुलाई १९ सम्म मा आफ्नो भिडियो दर्ता गराउन सक्नुहुने छ ।
थप जानकारी का लागि
NRNA PRESS Note
Video Challenge Competition for Nepal Tourism Promotion
On the occasion of 11th ERM, Luxembourg
20th June 2018 (6 Ashadh 2075), Kathmandu Nepal
Non-Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) is launching a Video Challenge in association with Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) on the occasion of 11th European Regional Meeting (ERM) and 9th European Regional Women’s Conference, which is taking place in Luxembourg on 29th and 30th July 2018. The theme of this year’s ERM is “Europe NRN’s Commitment: Tourism, Knowledge, and Investment in Nepal” which is in line with the catchphrase -“Sabai haath, ekai saath” being promoted by the current NRNA leadership. NRNA is actively supporting the idea of “Prosperous Nepal and Happy Nepali“, a slogan set by the government of Nepal.
The competition will start from 20th June 2018 (6th Ashad 2075). The participants can submit their videos till 19th July 2018 (3rd Shrawan 2075). A panel of judges will select the top 10 videos from among those submitted within the deadline. These selected videos will be screened during the ERM and top 3 videos will be decided based on the votes given by the ERM participants and the scores given by the jury. The winners will be announced in Luxembourg at the ERM itself.
The winner of the competition will receive a cash award of Rs. 1 Lakh, the first runner-up – Rs. 75 Thousand and the second runner-up – Rs.50 Thousand. In addition to the cash prize, the awardwill also include travel and tour packages. The remaining 7 participants from among the selected 10 will also receive prizes in the form of travel, hotel and tour packages within Nepal for 2 persons.
There is no particular theme specified for the competition. The submitted videos should be genuine, captured by the participants themselves and should inspire people to visit Nepal. It can cover a wide spectrum such as culture, rituals, sceneries, cuisine, hidden trekking trails, music, festivals, religion, arts, architecture, heritage, etc. reflecting the reality of Nepal.
This Video Challenge is being launched in association with Nepal Tourism Board. Other official partners include Turkish Airways, TAAN, HAN, Karnaali ecommerce and various other institutions.
The video should be uploaded via google drive and the link for submission in the competition should be sent online. The details for video submission are available at: https://erm-nrna.org/videochallenge/
Some rules of participation in the Video Challenge
- Video made by a single person or a team can participate in the challenge
- The prize would be same whether the entry is of an individual or a team
- The length of the video should be no more than 3 minutes
- The creator of the video is entirely responsible for the video including any copyright violations
- The video content should respect personal/religious/cultural sensitivities
- All videos that are selected for the competition after pre-qualification round would be given certificate by NRNA and NTB jointly
- Once submitted, the participants should provide authority to the organizers to use the videos free of charge in any publication, with proper acknowledgement to the developer
- The submitted videos shall not be used by any other party, including participants, without the consent of the organizers for one year
All submitted videos that comply with the competition rules and regulations will be published on the official page of Nepal Tourism board https://www.facebook.com/nepaltourismboard .
- June 20- July 19: submission period (videos will be posted through facebook page after putting our frames and if selected on the very day or the next day.
- July 24: Top 10 winner will be announced, Press Release and Awarding of tour packages to selected 10 producers
- July 30: Final Voting in ERM and Top 3 will be announced at the program, and the videos will be promoted through sharing by conference participants.
- Oct 10 -15 or NRN day: press release and prize distribution
The participation is open to Nepalese residents, diaspora Nepalese and foreign nationals. Everybody is encouraged to participate in this mega competition that is being organized to promote Nepal Tourism.
Tourism is our second biggest industry in terms of the people employed. Let’s promote Nepal Tourism.
For further details Contact
Bal Krishna Shrestha, Member, NRNA ICC
Co-convener , NRNA Toursim Promotion Nepal, SubCommittee
IT Officier, NRNA head office
email@example.com, +977-9845066145, 01-4004755/56/57/58
Som Sapkota, Joint-Treasurer, NRNA ICC
Convener , NRNA Toursim Promotion Nepal, SubCommittee
Nagpokhari Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal P.O.Box 1189, firstname.lastname@example.org
TBI Plaza, Naagpokhari, Kathmandu.
Phone and Fax: 977-01-4004529
P.O. Box: 1189